Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
>> Saturday, January 17, 2004
))
+
e first cUt is e dEepest
+
I would have given you all of my heart
But there's someone who's torn it apart
And he's taken just all that I had
But if you want I'll try to love again
Baby, I'll try to love again but I know
The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know the first cut is the deepest
But when it comes to being lucky he's cursed
When it comes to loving me he's worst
I still want you by my side
Just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
And I'm sure going to give you a try
And if you want I'll try to love again (tryyy)
Baby, I'll try to love again but I know
The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know the first cut is the deepest
But when it comes to being lucky he's cursed
When it comes to loving me he's worst
I still want you by my side
Just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
But I'm sure gonna give you a try
'Cause if you want I'll try to love again (try to love again)
Baby, I'll try to love again but I know
The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know, the first cut is the deepest
When it comes to being lucky he's cursed
When it comes to loving me he's worst
The first cut is the deepest baby i know
The first cut is the deepest try to love again...
2:03 PM;
k
me, myself
chris * i love snacking to bits.
we can stitch back those happy days ;
k
credits
Layout
RAHH :
designer.
TOUCHSTONES :
brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :
brushes.
AUGIE :
font.
k
favourites
jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D
k
friends
manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*
k
...
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com